- Pick & pack turnaround times
- Supply chain costs
- Lengthy service to Perth ex Melbourne.
T&DC Pty Ltd:
- Conducted a full review and provided a recommendation report of all third-party logistics (3PL) costs and operations in New Zealand.
- Undertook detailed warehouse site reviews on product flow and internal resources, staff and equipment.
- Provided detailed analytical reporting and recommendations on supply chain network and costs to customer.
- Reviewed Australian domestic freight expenditure and carriers.
- Reduced overall costs and improvements in lead times to clients by 17% or $190,000.
- Decreased service time by 3 days to Perth ex Melbourne by negotiating and implementing a 2-day airfreight service over road freight with a reduction in costs of 12% or $126,000 for the Australian operation.
- Reduced domestic freight spend by $184,000.